Take Back Legislative Action Alert
Sponsor(s): M. Wise, W. Westerfield, R. Alvarado, D. Carroll, C. Embry Jr., C. McDaniel, D. Thayer, S. West, M. Wilson
- Jan 06, 2016 – introduced in Senate
- Jan 07, 2016 – to Veterans, Military Affairs, & Public Protection (S)
- Jan 21, 2016 – reported favorably, 1st reading, to Calendar with Committee Substitute (1)
- Jan 25, 2016 – 2nd reading, to Rules; floor amendment (1-title) filed
- Jan 26, 2016 – posted for passage in the Regular Orders of the Day for Wednesday, January 27
- Jan 27, 2016 – 3rd reading, passed 36-2 with Committee Substitutes (1) floor amendment (1-title); received in House
- Feb 01, 2016 – to Judiciary (H)
Committee: House Judiciary Committee
Timeframe: Committee meets every Wednesday @ 12PM in Annex Room 171
Message is for: Your Representative, All House Leadership, and Members of the House Judiciary Committee
Message: “Support SB 25. The abortion industry should not make money off of aborted babies or their body parts”
Optional: E-mail the legislators on the committee. Example e-mail address: Firstname.Lastname@lrc.ky.gov . If that doesn’t work they have a contact page on their informational page.
Information: Under the Uniform Anatomical Gift Act it is illegal to receive funds for donated organs/body parts. The Abortion Industry should not be exempted from this law.